Five Guys earns five stars

Five Guys earns five stars

The traditional burgers and fries diners, drive-thrus, and sit down restaurants don’t compare to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. This amazing restaurant, now opened in Plymouth and Eden Prairie, has been anything but struggling to keep its tables filled with satisfied customers since it opened its first location in Arlington Virginia, in 1986.

Introducing more Twin Cities’ suburbs to the juicy, delicious burgers and perfectly golden fries it has to offer, Five Guys has been a hit amongst us Minnesotans. Five Guys has already conquered ten cities in Minnesota, including: Minneapolis, Duluth, Eden Prarie, Edina, Mankato, Maple Grove, Oakdale, Plymouth, Rochester, and Saint Cloud. Not only does Minnesota love this delicious diner, but the franchise has slowly crept across America, making the over 900 Five Guys Burgers and Fries locations favorite burger joints in 46 states.

A healthier take on traditionally fried foods is what makes Five Guys a good, unique choice. The diner’s menu is trans-fat free, and instead of the usual greasy, unhealthy fries, the food is cooked using only peanut oil for all fried foods. This might make our peanut-allergy friends unable to take a handful of these scrumptious, crunchy fries, but it makes the ordinary treat a healthier choice.

The Plymouth location of Five Guys is just off 494 and Rockford Road and the Eden Prairie Five Guys is off of Flying Cloud Drive and Prairie Center Drive. As a loyal Five Guys dinner myself, I strongly suggest you give these “burgers and fries” a chance.